RAINBOW ELECTRIC'S BUSINESS RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Rainbow Electric Company will continue to follow the protective measures during this unprecedented time. Our priority is protecting our employees and their families as well as our customers.
WE ARE OPEN and we plan to continue our operations to serve you. To safeguard our employees while maintaining business continuity the following, which may change, have been set in place.
* Suspending all non-essential business visitors and postponing meetings at our facility
* Reviewing Service Calls with Customers COVID-19 policies and requirements
* Reviewing deliveries with our customers to keep them and our driver safe.
* Limit Contact with Delivery Personnel
* Prohibit employees who are sick or showing symptoms to work, be on premises or visit customers sites
* Follow recommendations and protective measures of the Health Organizations and Local Authorities
* We are open but please give us a call 847-455-4605 in advance for any product pick-up's and/or drop off.
* All Deliveries and Pick up's must go to the Warehouse Doors
* Will we abide by the proper sanitation and social distancing along with any new rules that are put in place.
We value our employees, customers and their families. We will follow the guidelines set in place to ensure that everyone is safe and stay's healthy during this challenging time. We will keep you updated to any changes that may occur.
Thank you, Stay Safe and Healthy
Rainbow Electric Company